Cook Islands Ship Registry is available for private and commercial yachts from 20 metres to unlimited size, the registry operates differently to others, in that a company or representative on the island is not mandatory, this function being performed by membership of a wholly owned yacht club ( Cook Islands Yacht Squadron ). Also, it is not compulsory for yachts to be in class with a classification society, providing they are well constructed and maintained.
Advantages of registering your vessel in the Cook Islands:
- Cook Islands private yachts are permitted to stay in EU waters for up to 18 months under the temporary importation (TI) scheme, then they must exit for at least one day, then they can return.
- Vessels can be registered for one, three, or five years.
- For pleasure yachts under 24 metres, no separate survey is required, the owner completes the safety survey and equipment list himself.
- Provisional registration lasts for 3 months and is very fast, usually three days. Everything is done by e-mail.
- No company is required in the Cook Islands, you just join the CIYS yacht club (100% owned by the registry) and that allows you to register as many boats as you own. Joining the yacht club is two ticks on the application form and the membership lasts the same time as the registration.
- Can be owned by an individual, several people, or a company registered anywhere.
- Cook Islands registered Commercial Yachts do not need to leave EU waters providing they register with a charter agent and operate within local rules.
Cost to register a yacht under 24 meters
Cost: $3,300 USD which includes Cook Islands fees. Fees include a Radio Licence, International Call Sign and MMSI number, all of which last the same time as the registration. We give free advice and support during the whole period of registration.
Cost to register a yacht over 24 meters
For yachts over 24 metres, the fee would be $4,800 USD which includes Cook Islands fees. A simple survey is required, which the owners can obtain locally, or we can quote if necessary.
For COMMERCIAL YACHTS:
Cook Islands registered Commercial Yachts do not need to leave EU waters providing they register with a charter agent and operate within local rules. Same package and advantages as Pleasure Yachts, except the yachts would need to comply with the Safety Code for the Cook Islands and be inspected by ourselves or a nominated local surveyor.
네덜란드 (네덜란드)는 선박 등록을 위해 가장 널리 선택된 관할 지역 중 하나입니다. 네덜란드에서 항해 또는 모터 보트를 등록해야하는 몇 가지 중요한 이유가 있습니다. 규칙과 규정은 다른 EU 국가보다 덜 엄격하며 비용은 훨씬 낮습니다. 대부분의 고객은 스페인어, 프랑스어, 이탈리아어 등입니다. 그들은 국가 보트 등록에 따라 매우 엄격한 규정을 가지고 있으며 최소 요구 사항, 제한이 거의없는 더치 보트 등록에 따라 등록이 훨씬 쉽고 저렴하다는 것을 알았습니다. , 세금이 없으며 3 일 이내에 완료 할 수 있습니다.