MMSI radio license package for VHF, AIS, Radar and EPIRB in 24 hours
MMSI TELECOM RADIO LICENSE – VALID WORLDWIDE
Register your boat in Holland for 299 EurAre you tired of all the paperwork, taxes and restrictions when registering your boat in your own country jurisdiction? Do you know it is much easier, cheaper and with minimal restrictions to register your yacht in Holland.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the MMSI / Radio license is only 239 Euro if you order it as standalone or 149 Euro if you order it in combination with any of our boat flag registrations
Main reasons for registering your boat / vessel under the Holland or Belgium Boat Registration
- Cheap setup, for just 299 Euro / 399 Euro you get expert advise, registration fees & taxes, local address if needed and overnight courier.
- Fast and simple registration in just 3 days for Holland and 2 weeks for Belgium registrations.
- Valid for all European waters (Dutch Boat Registration) or any country in the world (Belgium Boat Registration)
- No Inspection needed
- No maritime restrictions
- Also available to non EU citizens. Click here for more information
- High variety of vessels can be registered including amateur build vessels
- No requirement for a Dutch or Belgium residence or Nationality
- Easy and inexpensive bi annual renewal
- Bare minimal paperwork required
- Bare minimum vessel / yacht equipment required, adjust it to your needs.
- MMSI Service available
- Amateur build boats are no problem
- No proof of VAT payment is needed
Register now in 3 simple steps
Fill in our online form, sign it, add a copy of the bill of sale or of your boat insurance and a copy of your ID as a pdf.
We will check your paperwork and then send you a invoice which can be paid by any major creditcard, Paypal or bank transfer.
Only 3-5 business days later we will send you your official Dutch Boat Registration via overnight courier service.