UK Yacht Registration
WE REGISTER BOATS UNDER THE UK PART 1 REGISTRATION IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Our speciality is to register your boat, jetski, canoe or water scooter in the United Kingdom. The UK PART 1 flag registration is valid all around the world for yachts up to 24 meters. We can get it done fast and with minimal paperwork. We will register your boat for £ 735 / €799 which includes everything, with no hidden fees. The UK Part 1 Boat Registration will let you sail under the UK flag anywhere in the world.
The UK is one the most widely chosen jurisdictions for ship registration. There are a few important reasons to register your sail or motor boat in the UK; there are less restrictions and the registration process is more efficient then in other EU countries plus the costs are much lower. Most of our clients are Spanish, French, Italian etc. They have very strict provisions under there own country boat registrations and have found out that it is much easier and at a lower cost to register in the UK.
WE CAN REGISTER YOUR VESSEL FOR PRIVATE USE OR COMMERCIAL USE.The UK Part 1 boat registration is possible for both private use boats as well as for commercial use and the fees are the same.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING UNDER BRITISH FLAG?
- Can be done in as little as 3 days
- Competitive price of only £ 735 / €799 all-inclusive
- Valid for life with simple 5 year renewal
- Paperwork is very straight forward
- Available for any nationality
- The British flag is one of the most respected maritime flag registrations
- Valid anywhere in the world
- Easy to obtain insurance with British flag
- No min. safety requirements for private vessels
- No proof of VAT payment needed
- No maritime restrictions on how far out of the coast you can be.
WHY USE US TO REGISTER YOUR BOAT UNDER UK PART 1 – BRITISH FLAG?
- Competitive price of £ 735 / €799 for 5 years
Registration of your motor or sailing yacht in the UK is inexpensive. UK Yacht Registration takes care of everything for £ 735 / €799. This includes advice, registration fees and taxes, setting up a UK Ltd (if needed) and sending all documents to you by courier.
- It’s valid for life, just needs reconfirmation every 5 years
The UK Part 1 Registration is recognized in any country around the world. Having the UK part 1 Boat registration means you will avoid a lot of problems when visiting or mooring in harbors around the world. It is accepted by all authorities.
- We take care of your yearly LTD. renewals
We setup an United Kingdom, LTD. for you in 24 hours. This LTD is owned by you but can also have additional owners if needed. The cost for the setup of the LTD. is included in our price and after the first year needs to be renewed for 249 Euro annually. As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will NOT need to pay any taxes or do any government filings.
- Standard registration in 3 weeks In a hurry? We can do 3 days Express Service!
We can handle your UK Boat Registration for you in the standard 3 weeks but if you need it faster there is the option, for just £ 365 / €400 extra, we can register your boat in 3 days! We will receive the registration number in 3 days. Then you have to do the coding and carving, if it is a private registration and if it is commercial it has to be done by your surveyor.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Register as company owned vessel - You will get via us an official UK address and representative and we will create a dormant UK LTD. (company) with you as owner(s). As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will not need to pay any taxes or do any government filings. A bill of sale will have to be signed to transfer ownership of your yacht to your new UK Ltd. We will make this bill of sale for you or you can make your own.
Register as private owned vessel - If you want to register as a private person, we do not need to setup the UK LTD. but you do need to have an EU passport.
STEP 2 – YOU NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH SOME DOCUMENTS
- Certificate of survey for tonnage and measurement will be needed, but can be done in your own home country, as long as you use an affiliated surveyor as per below. For vessels up to 24 meters any of the following surveyors can be used. (American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Lloyd' s Register (LR), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK), Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) ) the certificate cannot be older than 1 year.
For longer vessels and commercial vessels a ITC69 and/or the Coding Certificate will be needed.
- Deletion certificate if your boat was previously on another register, we need proof of title evidence for the last 5 years, meaning that you need to prove who owned the vessel for the past 5 years. (New boats need the MCO).
- Copy of radio call sign (if you have one)
- Authorization letter signed by you that authorizes us to register your vessel (letter provided by us)
- Copy of your passport
You send us the above paperwork and as soon as we receive these we will start registering your vessel and you will receive your official registration back from us by DHL overnight courier!
Register now in 3 simple steps
- Fill in our online form, and send us the documents above with a copy of your pasport.
- We will check your paperwork and then send you a invoice which can be paid by any major creditcard, Paypal or bank transfer.
- We wil then start registering your UK Boat Registration and you will receive it by overnight courier.