UK Yacht Registration
Register your boat under UK Flag
WE REGISTER BOATS UNDER THE UK PART 1 REGISTRATION IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
UK YACHT REGISTRATION is part of the EC Global Promotions LTD. Our speciality is to register your boat, jetski, canoe or water scooter in the uk, fast and with minimal paperwork. We will register your boat from 799 Euro which includes everything and with no hidden fees. The UK Part 1 Boat Registration will let you sail under the UK flag anywhere in the world.
So for those clients that want to use their vessel in International waters, we recommend registering under the UK flag. The UK PART 1 flag registration is valid all around the world for yachts up to 24 meters. We can register your vessel both for private as well as for commercial use.
WHY REGISTER UNDER THE UK PART 1 – BRITISH FLAG REGISTRATION?
The UK is one the most widely chosen jurisdictions for ship registration. There are a few important reasons to register your sail or motor boat in the UK; there are less restrictions and the registration process is more efficient then in other EU countries plus the costs are much lower. Most of our clients are Spanish, French, Italian etc. They have very strict provisions under there own country boat registrations and have found out that it is much easier and at a lower cost to register in the UK.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING UNDER BRITISH FLAG?
In order to answer this question, some of the advantages of the UK part 1 registration are:
- Can be done between 3 days and 3 weeks
- Competitive price of only 799 Euro all-inclusive
- Valid for life with simple 5 year renewal
- Paperwork is very straight forward
- Available for any nationality
- The British flag is one of the most respected maritime flag registrations
- Valid anywhere in the world
- Easy to obtain insurance with British flag
- No min. safety requirements for private vessels
- No proof of VAT payment needed
- No maritime restrictions on how far out of the coast you can be.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 - You will get via us an official UK address and representative and we will create a dormant UK LTD. (company) with you as owner(s). As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will not need to pay any taxes or do any government filings.
* A bill of sale will have to be signed to transfer ownership of your yacht to your new UK Ltd. We will make this bill of sale for you or you can make your own.
STEP 2 – YOU NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH SOME DOCUMENTS
- Certificate of survey for tonnage and measurement will be needed, but can be done in your own home country, as long as you use an affiliated surveyor as per below.
For vessels up to 24 meters any of the following surveyors can be used. (American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Bureau Veritas (BV), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Lloyd' s Register (LR), Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK), Registro Italiano Navale (RINA) ) the certificate cannot be older than 1 year.
For longer vessels and commercial vessels a ITC69 and/or the Coding Certificate will be needed.
- Deletion certificate if your boat was previously on another register, and proof of title evidence for the last 5 years, meaning that you need to prove who owned the vessel for the past 5 years. (New boats need the MCO).
- Copy of radio call sign (if you have one)
- Authorization letter signed by you that authorizes us to register your vessel (letter provided by us)
- Copy of your passport
You send us the above paperwork and as soon as we receive these we will start registering your vessel and you will receive your official registration back from us by DHL overnight courier!